This is a post dedicated to our dear friend Marcus, who has inspired us to enjoy life at its maximum 😉
Let me explain. Often people that care about me tells me that I should relax. The comment arises because most of my time I dedicate it to work. Nevertheless, I should confess that I have been lucky because what I do is what I like to do! The only BUT is to find a proper mechanism to be paid constantly for what I do 😉 that is work in process!!
In October 19th while being at a summer cottage with my dear friend Kirsi, we were commenting about this: there is not one way to live life, and it is hard to find your own way. So, advices and suggestions are always welcome!. Marcus has encouraged us to enjoy more 😉 as both of us are perceived as kind of workaholic. Actually, it is common that we get together to enjoy time and work. So, this time we decided to document some of our hard work lives and share it.
1) First we need to drive some kms until reach out cozy summer cottage. Once there we discover there are still FLOWERS!!!!
2. Harvest some bio and unique carrots!
I confess this activity was new for me, and I did not help THAT much, however I did enjoy 🙂
3. After harvesting, one has to clean the carrots from all the dirt
4. Then prepare the carrots for WINTER. This work is done indoors by pealing and cutting the carrots.
5. Ready to get into the freezer
6. Maybe I am not dress in proper office dress code, but in a cozy environment one gets ideas to do some writing…..
7. After so much hard work, SAUNA!!!!!!! 🙂
This part of Finnish culture is from my favorites! 🙂
8. After sauna, fireplace 🙂
9. Before the day is over, a toast for our friend!
It is an ART to balance work and pleasure, specially in this modern “knowledge society”, but the day was productive, we got food, enjoy nature, and start and finish and abstract, in addition to actualize ourselves…..So it was not difficult to have sweet dreams and see a new sunrise (ok, the sunrise below does not look as sunrise but it is a new morning on this trip!) 🙂
However, I confess I am in the process to balance work and pleasure. Maybe, lately the relax part is expanding! 🙂 Perhaps the secret is in discipline and small production batches!
In any case, thank you for my harvesting teacher and our inspiration for this post Marcus 😉
Next post about: games and coincidences…