Running on the 1st. and 2nd period of the scholar year 2012-13.
- Working with the student’s study plan
- Promoting the project of: investigating the research groups of the School of Computing at the University of Eastern Finland. Afterwards, as you might imagine, the objective is to design a game from and for each one of the research groups.
Milestones and Presentations given in class:
- Sept. 24, 2012: kick off of the project: “Investigating UEF CS research groups and designing a game for each one of them” PDF
- Oct. 4, 2012: we visited Kuopio (photos Ivan?)
- Oct. 8, 2012: Coordinating and basics of game design. PDF_02
- Oct. 15, 2012: Coordinating, serious games, education, more game design and assignment. PDF_03